Monday, November 15, 2010

What Role did the factory workers play in the formation of our nation?

  



Women working in small working conditions
 in the factoryproducing clothes.
                                                                                    
                             During the 1900's The United states had an important production of iron and steel, which also had Britain take place in. Mostly it was the United States that had most of the world’s production on Iron and steel. According to the article "The United states had about 23.6 percent of the world’s total against Britain which had about 18.5 %." Mostly what the United States also produced was cotton, corn and oil as well coal and the gold. The growth in the agriculture was also being experience by the United States. In Most of the areas in the United States they were many poor people. People who lived in the cities were mostly the Factory workers, they lived cities and towns that had the population about 2,500 people. Also Most of the factory workers they lived in the unsanitary tenements,cause of the Factory workers they helped produced all the production of the iron steel corn etc. With the rise of the industries clothing stores, catalogs, shopping by the telephone where made, it mostly made a huge rise for technology, as well with electricity  Most importantly the Factory workers helped make products more cheaper, as well workers made prodcuts more quicker. 
 
Source from: http://www.fsmitha.com/h2/ch03.htm

Workers from the factoies all gathered up
protesting that their wages isn't fair enough



1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete